prices are expressed excluding taxes
here is the list of option we recommend to choose
You can click on item you want to choose
Are you sure you want to add to cart without choose them?
Share your customization with your firends
Please update your browser
You are using an outdated version of your browser. To enjoy an optimal experience on our site, please update it.
Specially developed for cardiology, cardiophon 2.0 is Riester’s masterpiece.
cardiophon 2.0 has a much improved acoustic compared to the previous model and sets a new standard for cardiology stethoscopes. It excels in the frequency range between 200-500 Hz, which is particularly important for the auscultation of heart sounds. The cardiophon 2.0 is suitable for auscultation of both adults and children, particularly.
- Innovative acoustic system with extraordinary auscultation for all frequency ranges
- High-precision double chest-piece made of stainless steel.
- Bilateral special membrane for precise acoustics, Ø 44 mm and 32 mm (Ø 1.7 in and 1.3 in), with novel non-chill rims for improved comfort on the skin.
- Anatomically shaped binaural with internal multiple spring for adjusting the contact pressure.
- Extra-soft, replaceable and pivotable ear-tips for perfect sealing at the ear canal and enhanced wear
- Y-tube with separate sound-conducting pathways for the left and right ear with particularly good
- Total length: 71 cm (28.0 in).
- Weight: 204 g (7.3 oz)
The cardiophon 2.0 is supplied with two pairs of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane each and a name plate.
- Children and Adults
- Type of chestpiece stethoscope
- Double sided
- Double hose
- 2 Years
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- Finishing Chestpiece
- Stainless Steel Finish
You might also like