Buy a compression bandage or HEKA Dur Tex? Discover the benefits!
What is a Compression Bandage?
A compression bandage, such as the HEKA Dur Tex, is an elastic bandage used in ambulatory compression therapy. The main purpose of a compression bandage is to apply pressure to the part of the body where it is applied to improve blood circulation. This particular bandage is known as a short stretch bandage, which means that it has a maximum stretch of 80%.
How do I use a compression bandage?
Applying a compression bandage requires some skill, but it can be easily learned. Here are the steps for proper use:
- Make sure the body part to be bandaged is clean and dry.
- Start by placing the beginning of the bandage just above the area to be treated.
- Wrap the bandage tightly around the body part, starting at the ankle or wrist and working your way up to the knee or elbow joint.
- Make sure you apply the bandage evenly and without wrinkles.
- The HEKA Dur Tex Bandage is specially designed to provide long-lasting pressure, which helps to reduce swelling and improve blood flow.
HEKA Dur Tex - Comfortable and Skin Friendly
HEKA Dur Tex compression bandages are made of high-quality and skin-friendly material, which ensures comfortable use, even when worn for a long time. The material has a short stretch, which means that it is elastic to a maximum of 80% of its original length.
The HEKA Dur Tex compression bandages are ideal for ambulatory compression therapy, where the bandages are worn for a longer period of time. The bandages apply constant pressure to the body part and help treat conditions such as varicose veins, lymphedema and other conditions where compression therapy is recommended.
Order your HEKA Dur Tex compression bandages now and experience the benefits of this effective and skin-friendly dressing. Improve blood circulation and reduce swelling while enjoying the comfort of these high-quality compression bandages!
- Dimensions: 5 m x 8 cm
- Material: 100% cotton
- Washable at 60 degrees Celsius
- Sterilizable at 121 degrees Celsius
- ZI number: 15364720
- Type Windsel
- 5 m x 8 cm
- van Heek Medical
- Delivery time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- € 10,00 - €19,99
- 2 pieces
You might also like