Buy a compression bandage or HEKA Dur Soft? Discover the benefits!
What is a Compression Bandage?
A compression bandage, also known as HEKA Dur Soft, is an elastic bandage used to apply pressure to a specific body part. The purpose of a compression bandage is to improve blood circulation, reduce swelling and promote healing in, for example, varicose veins, edema or after surgery.
How do I use a compression bandage?
Applying a compression bandage requires some technique, but it can be learned easily. Follow these steps for proper use:
- Make sure the body part to be bandaged is clean and dry.
- Start by placing the beginning of the bandage just above the area to be treated.
- Wrap the bandage tightly around the body part, but not so tightly as to impede blood circulation.
- Make sure you apply the bandage evenly and without wrinkles.
- Firmly secure the end of the bandage with a bandage clip or adhesive plaster.
HEKA Dur Soft - Comfortable and Effective
HEKA Dur Soft compression bandages are made of soft and comfortable material that ensures good pressure distribution and effective compression. The bandages are skin-friendly and do not cause irritation, even with prolonged use.
Whether you suffer from swelling, varicose veins or any other condition that requires compression therapy, HEKA Dur Soft compression bandages are an excellent choice. They are available in different lengths and widths, making them suitable for different body parts and needs.
Order your HEKA Dur Soft compression bandages now and experience the benefits of this comfortable and effective dressing. Improve blood circulation, reduce swelling and promote faster recovery!
- Size: 7 m x 10 cm
- Material: 81% cotton, 16% polyamide & 3% polyurethane
- Washable at 60 degrees Celsius
- Latex-free bandage
- ZI number: 15364747
- Soort Windsel
- 7 m x 10 cm
- van Heek Medical
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- € 0,00 - € 9,99
- 1 piece