Diatesse XPER glucose test strip for measuring the amount of glucose in the blood. The diabetes test strip should be used in conjunction with the Diatesse XPER blood glucose meter. Packed per 50 individual strips. Also possible to measure for ketones with the Diatesse XPER Ketone strips.
The Diatesse XPER test strip is not just any test strip. To start with, the Diatesse XPER test strips have a shelf life until the expiration date after opening and no longer, as usual with test strips, 3 to 6 months after opening the package! Only suitable for the Diatesse XPER blood glucose meter.
The use of gold as a conductive material achieves a very high stability. The Diatesse XPER test strip also has 1 general suction opening that leads to 2 separate internal suction openings and 5 electrodes. The 5th electrode checks the (possibly) undersupplied blood volume or air bubbles.
With a sample size of only 0.5 µl, Diatesse XPER gives you the result of your measurement within 5 seconds. The Diatesse XPER test strip therefore contains an ultimate and very well thought-out technology with only one goal: to guarantee you the most reliable measurement.
Storing Diatesse XPER Blood Glucose Strips
- Store test strips at a temperature between +2°C and +33°C
- Do not freeze
- Use the test strips at a temperature between +6°C and +44°C and at a relative humidity between 10% and 90%
- Never store the test strips at a high temperature or high humidity, such as in the bathroom or kitchen
- Store the test strips in their original vial
- Use the test strip immediately after it is removed from the vial
- Discard the test strips if they are expired
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- Medical Device
- Language Manual
- € 0,00 - € 9,99
- 50 Pieces
You might also like