The nitrile disposable gloves suitable for both medical and non-medical use are powder-free and latex-free. The disposable gloves in the color black are used in the food industry, catering industry and, for example, the beauty & tattoo sector.
Looking for latex disposable gloves or vinyl disposable gloves ? If you are not sure which gloves suit you best and the work you do, take a look at our blog: Which disposable gloves for which moment?
Why buy nitrile gloves?
- Latex free
- Easy fit
- Good grip and protection
- Complies with all standards regarding viruses and HACCP standards
What are nitrile gloves used for?
Nitrile gloves are the most commonly used disposable glove in the disposable market. Nitrile disposable gloves are used in the production and processing of food, contact with liquids such as blood, chemicals and bodily substances, the cleaning industry and hospitals, practices and physiotherapists.
Make sure that the disposable gloves are always present in the first aid kit or first aid kit and that the contents are complete and checked annually.
- Available in different sizes SML-XL.
- Standard : EN-455 1-4, ISO 11193-1, EN 420, EN ISO 374, EN 16523
- EN ISO 13485
- MDD 93/42/EEC
- According to Personal Protective Equiment according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425 (Cat. III)
- Food Contact Conformity according to Regulation 1935/2004
- Length: 240mm
- Thickness: 0.07mm
- Glove Quality
- Medical EN374
- Glove Color
- Handschoen materiaal
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- € 0,00 - € 9,99
- 100 Pieces
You might also like