Complete first aid content for the BHV First Aid Kit. Meets the latest standard of the Orange Cross. Suitable for companies and organizations.
The Refill BHV according to the latest standard of the Orange cross complies with the latest guidelines. With a correct first aid kit, you comply with the Working Conditions Act. The well-stocked 76-piece first aid content ensures that the first aid kit is up-to-date again and meets the guidelines. The most common first aid aids such as bandages, compresses, quick bandages, plasters, bandages, wound dressings are present in the refill set.
The difference with the 2011 refill lies in the addition of the finger bandages, self-adhesive fixation bandages and bandage cloth. The next first aid products that have been removed are the synthetic cotton wool roll and the Tick Remover which are no longer mandatory.
What are the advantages of the Refill BHV case?
- Spacious 76-piece set with the most common first aid materials
- Extra included: 5 Handy Pull Tite closures to seal the first aid kit
- Long shelf life
- According to the latest standard of the Orange cross (Approval number VD58-39)
Some first aid aids are recommended in addition to the first aid kit. Make sure that the first aid kit stays sealed for longer by hanging a Plaster Dispenser next to it or an Eyewash bottle if you work with certain substances from Plum.
If you wish to order the materials separately, view the Checklists. Make sure that the first aid kit is checked for its contents at least once or twice a year. This way you will never be faced with any surprises.
- van Heek Medical
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- Suitable for
- € 20,00 - € 29,99
- Oranje Kruis 2021
The refills of medcare4u.hr meet the current requirements and are always provided with fresh products so that you can go ahead for a while.
- 10 Wound plasters Textile 10x6 cm
- 20 Plaster strips Water-repellent PE assorted
- 5 Finger bobs white size L
- 12 adhesive strips 76 mm
- 1 adhesive plaster 500x2.5 cm
- 2 International quick bandage (rolled) 6x8 cm
- 2 International quick bandage (rolled) 10x12 cm
- 4 Compresses 1/16 - 8.5x5 cm
- 4 Compresses 10x10 cm
- 5 Non-adherent compresses 10x10 cm
- 2 Elastic bandages 400x6 cm
- 2 self-adhesive bandages 400x8 cm
- 2 Ideal bandage 500x6 cm without bandage clamps
- 2 Ideal bandage 500x8 cm without bandage clips
- 1 Disinfection lotion 30 ml
- 1 Sterile dressing cloth 600x800 mm
- 1 Rescue Blanket Gold/Silver 210x160 cm
- 1 Respiratory Cloth (Life Saving Kiss)
- 2 Pairs of Nitrile gloves size L
- 1 bandage scissors stainless steel with plastic handle 19 cm
- 1 Pointed tweezers 10 cm
- 1 Orange Cross Flowchart