Novopen Echo Insulin Pen for Injecting Insulin. Available in different colours. Make sure that the insulin pen is used correctly.
- Dosage: 0.5 to 30 units, in 0.5 unit increments
- Refillable: Yes
- Suitable for: Penfill cartridges (Novo Nordisk)
- Pen needles: mylife Penfine Classic and mylife Clickfine (Ypsomed) and NovoFine (Novo Nordisk)
- Memory function that remembers the time and number of units of the last dose
- Especially for the small hands of children, the movement of the dose knob is shortened when injecting
- Use: never keep in the refrigerator
How is an Insulin Pen used?
Set the pen to 10 Units (or another agreed-upon amount of insulin ). Keep the skin taut and pierce the skin straight with the needle. Slowly push the button on the pen until it stops. Make sure the pen returns to 0 and wait 10 seconds before removing the pen from your skin.