NovoPen 5 is a refillable insulin pen and is used with 3 ml Penfill cartridges. NovoPen 5 is designed for use with Novo Nordisk insulins and NovoFine needles.
- Clear screen so that the number of units set is easy to read
- Little force is required when injecting
- After the insulin has been administered, you will hear a clear click to confirm that the complete dose has been injected
- The cartridge holder does not need to be screwed on, but clicked into place with a bayonet lock
- The piston rod can be easily pushed into the shaft
- NovoPen® 4 can be set to any desired dose in increments of 1 unit and can be set up to a maximum of 60 units
- The dose is easily corrected by turning the dial further or back without losing any insulin. If there is less than the desired amount of insulin in the cartridge, the adjustment knob will automatically lock
- Color: Silver
The difference between the Novopen 4 & 5 is that the Novopen 5 has an advantage with a memory function so that you know when you last pricked.
How is an Insulin Pen used?
Set the pen to 10 Units (or another agreed-upon amount of insulin ). Keep the skin taut and pierce the skin straight with the needle. Slowly push the button on the pen until it stops. Make sure the pen returns to 0 and wait 10 seconds before removing the pen from your skin.
- Novo Nordisk
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- € 75 - € 99,99
- 1 piece
You might also like