Cederroth Soft Foam, also known as Snogg, is a plaster and bandage in 1. Available in different sizes and colours, and can be used for different purposes.
Cederroth Soft Foam (Snogg) is easy to apply to fingers, hands, arms, toes, feet and legs etc. Suitable for all kinds of small wounds in hot, cold, wet or dry conditions and stays in place in water. The Soft foam does not stick to skin or hair and forms easily around the skin. Simply cut the foam Snogg to size or simply tear it to the desired size from the roll. Extremely suitable for workshops or, for example, places where grease is used.
Some applications are:
- Band Aid
- Adhesive plaster
- Pressure bandage
- Support bandage
Why Snogg Cederoth Soft Foam Bandage?
- Can also be used as a blister plaster
- The material continues to breathe and also provides cushioning and removes friction.
- Suitable for fixation of IVs and tubes
- The use of bandage clamps, safety pins and adhesive plaster is completely unnecessary
- Soft is easy to knead and therefore very suitable for use when fingertips and toes are injured.
- Snogg adhesive plaster does not adhere to the skin, hair or wound.
- Leaves no glue or adhesive residue. So very suitable for people with diabetes
- Latex Free
- Available in the colors Blue, Beige (Skin color) or Black
- CE Label