Buy Cardiac Science G5 Battery
Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Intellisense battery is suitable for both the G5 automatic and semi-automatic AED.
This battery contains lithium, which lasts about six times longer than an alkaline variant. The quality is second to none. This makes Cardiac Science the only producer that gives a manufacturer's warranty on its batteries of 4 years. In addition, the life expectancy of this battery is even 5 years.
The functioning of the battery is tested daily by the AED. If it does not function correctly or is not present, the AED will report this. This optimizes the usability of the AED.
Did you deploy the defibrillator? No problem, each Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Intellisense battery can deliver 420 shocks. If the AED has indicated that the battery level is low, 9 more shocks can be delivered.
Cardiac Science G5 battery replacement?
Follow these steps when replacing the Cardiac Science G5 battery:
- Turn the defibrillator over so that the back of the AED is facing up.
- Press the tab and remove the battery and insert the new battery into the AED.
- Then turn the AED over again (front side up). Open the G5 and wait for the Ready Rescue Indicator to turn green and close the lid.
It's that easy!
Specifications Cardiac Science G5 battery
- Brand: Cardiac Science
- Weight: 0.48 gr.
- Size: 17 x 7 x 4 cm
- According to MDR Medica Device
- Cardiac Science
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- Power Supply
- Default value
- 1 piece
You might also like